2017 Postcard Challenge
Forget 2016 and all the demonetisation woes... The New Year always brings with it excitement, joy and prospects! Let's welcome 2017 with an embrace!
Create a POSTCARD addressed to Art Lounge. The theme is ‘2017'! Let's get creative!
We will select one winner who will get some exciting stuff from us!
Create your best and send it in to email@example.com or to the Churchgate Store before December 31st. Share it on Facebook and Instagram with #NewYearsAtArtLounge. Winners will be announced on January 10th.
We are looking for the following criteria:
-Vision or Concept
-Quality of Execution of medium chosen
-Use of Composition to communicate the vision
-Creativity in the Wording on the back of the Postcard
-Sticking to the Rules
Rules, Terms & Conditions:
1) It must be the size of a traditional postcard ie 4x6 inches that has a front for the visual and back for the letter and address.
2) You can use any medium (dry, wet, collage, mixed media) to create your postcard. It cannot be digitally edited or created in any way. You can only scan both sides to send it in the E-mail.
3) The front visual must reflect the theme i.e. ‘2017’. The back must be addressed to the Art Lounge with a creative note.
4) The competition is open to anyone residing in India.
5) There is no age restriction.
6) This is a multiple-entry competition. Each person can send in multiple postcards.
7) A high-resolution scan or photo of the entry must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or the physical postcard must be mailed or dropped off to our Churchgate store before 7pm on December 31st.
8) The winner must courier their original signed postcard to us in order to receive their prize, which in turn will be couriered by us to them.
9) The final decisions of the contest (deadlines, winners, rules, prizes, plagiarism issues) are up to the sole discretion of Art Lounge. Art Lounge has the right to edit, alter, cancel the contest at any point.
10) Images received as entries may be used in promotional material related to the contest/Art Lounge across social media platforms or otherwise.